Things we're reading today include ...
- Ex-Barclays chairman David Walker takes blockchain job
- Australia banks agree Android Pay deal, Apple Pay still frozen out
- Bankers' bonus cap drives up salaries, says Bank of England
- Andrew Tyrie, head of Treasury Committee, says Financial Reporting Council is 'dragging its feet' over HBOS auditor
- UK lenders can survive an HBOS-type crash, says Bank of England
- Carney vows action on buy-to-let market
- Questor share tip: Challenger banks face fresh regulatory focus
- Is the next financial crisis nigh? Could closure of Third Avenue Fund finally explode the post-crisis asset bubble?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...