Things we're reading today include …
- Full-scale RBS split into ‘good and bad bank’ to be rejected
- Mr Big quizzed over £1.3million cyber bank raid
- Lloyds Bank relaunches with £30m marketing blitz
- JC Flowers interested in buying Lloyds' TSB unit: report
- Barclays reviews overdraft fees in bid to break from 'sins of the past'
- Payday lenders: 'We are not sharks'
- Building societies 'are healthy'
- Citi had significant drop in trading revenue: FT
- Blow for Citi as trading revenues drop
- Beleaguered Co-op in fresh black hole challenge
– See more at: http://www.fsclub.net/#sthash.jfi3I5f7.dpuf