Things we're reading today include:
- Wall Street bonuses to rise 5 to 10 percent this year: consultant
- 'Treasury gave green light for Co-op mergers'
- India eases rules for foreign banks
- FCA orders Lloyds currency investigation
- Ex-CEO of collapsed Virginia bank gets 23 years for fraud
- Twitter founder Jack Dorsey 'to float credit card company Square'
- Tech user numbers do not equal profit, warns SEC
- Returns fall as banks struggle to rein in costs" report
- One hundred big banks could go, warns McKinsey