Things we're reading today include …
- How Nigeria will become Africa's biggest economy
- JPMorgan restructures ‘London whale’ unit
- Treasury would have 'overruled' regulator in favour of Co-op bid
- NatWest glitch leaves thousands of savers without interest
- Australian bank boss resigns 'to spend time with family'
- Credit Suisse takes new hit over tax probe
- Lloyds to seek bonus awards for top 400 staff: Sky News
- Barnett, the David Moyes of investment
- M Stanley hits back over Flash Boys row
- FCA warns over credit card debt
- Regulator to investigate £150bn credit card market amid fears for 'survival borrowers'
- BofA may pay $800m in credit card case
This week's Economist: