Things we're reading today include …
- Unrepentant Lehman ex-CEO Fuld says firm 'was not bankrupt'
- U.S. reaches deals with four more banks under Swiss program
- Libor trial: Brokers asked for lager or Dom Perignon in exchange for rigging Libor for trader, court hears
- Citigroup CEO defends credit card deal with Costco
- Finally, banks are lending to businesses again
- VIDEO: China's yuan may get reserve status
- Backlash against JPMorgan boss Jamie Dimon after branded his own investors as 'lazy'
- Workers at Deutsche Bank HQ call for Jain to quit as job cuts loom
- Spread betting is a success story for these most volatile of times
This week's Economist: