Things we're reading today include …
- Challenger finance firms taunt banks over legacy IT
- Digital banking: Mondo hopes to become the Google or Facebook of the sector
- Greek debt crisis: 85% chance Greece will leave the EU as its government imposes capital controls and closes banks, economist warns
- Greek debt crisis: What are capital controls and how do they work?
- German prosecutor launches new rate inquiry at Deutsche Bank: FT
- Exclusive: Amazon looks to offer loans to sellers in China, seven other countries
- Reform the EU to suit the UK, says TheCityUK