Things we're reading today include …
- Norwegian court orders bank to cover man's £23k lap-dance and drinks bill
- Why did HSBC shut down bank accounts?
- Barclays 'may have to raise £5bn to keep up with rivals'
- Libor trial: Jury considers verdict on Tom Hayes
- Greek PM Tsipras under pressure over covert Syriza drachma plan reports
- UBS posts $1.25 billion quarterly profit in early results
- UK no place for 'dirty money' – PM
- Rise of the machines: bank customers shun staff for mobile phones