Things we’re reading today include …
- Brexit: French officials in ‘serious’ talks with banks about leaving London
- Singapore’s central bank fines Credit Suisse, UOB over AML breaches
- Are banks about to operate completely online?
- Royal Bank of Scotland set to avoid trial over £12bn crisis-era rights issue
- China’s shadow banking crackdown shakes markets
- Banks concerned over being able to meet EU data protection deadline
- LSE to buy Citi’s fixed-income analytics and index operations for $685 million