For those unfamiliar with the great Yogi, he was not the one who had a sidekick called Boo Boo. He was rather better known as a major league baseball player in post-War USA who had some classic one-liners, such as:
- "It ain’t over till it’s over";
- "It’s like déjà vu all over again";
- "You can observe a lot by just watching";
- "It’s tough making predictions, especially about the future";
- "The future ain’t what it used to be"; and
- "We made too many wrong mistakes."
So my starter for ten was: "If I’d known they would call sitting behind a computer being social, I’d have stayed in the bar."
Frederic came up with: "I’m trying to be social as every other man, but I had to draw a line when my mother asked to be part of my network."
Guillaume proposes "Web 2.0 is about being less social with more people".
We’ll give this one a week to run and then I’ll choose a winner, with a copy of the winner’s choice of one of my books as the prize.
Just enter your proposals below as a comment …