Things we're reading today include …
- Goldman Sachs lawsuit: Wall Street giant is a 'boys club where drinking, strip clubs and sexism tolerated'
- Goldman Sachs wins court order to make Google delete 'confidential' email sent in error
- Obama: more reforms needed to wring risk from banks – report
- President Obama: We have 'unfinished business' curbing Wall Street bonuses
- Barclays and Cambridge University set up compliance school
- Banks face new mis-selling scandal
- ECB says measures will push inflation up, but money-printing still possible
- ECB issues forward guidance on rates
- Homemovers 'open to ID theft threat'
This week's Economist:
- Bulgarian banks: Digital rumours
- Green bonds: Green grow the markets, O
- Free exchange: Beggar-thy-neighbour banking
- The global monetary system: Not floating, but flailing
- BNP Paribas: Capital punishment