Things we're reading today include …
- Tesco admits no one has been in charge of finance for five months
- UniCredit says sanctions hurting Europe more than Russia: Czech media
- De La Rue shares plunge on warning
- U.S. repair job for BNP Paribas' new chairman
- Lloyd's of London warns on plane disasters claims
- Lloyds to sell down stake in TSB
- Profits slide as Wonga tries to clean up its image
- Fall in bank complaints 'not enough'
- Bankers could face jail if they rig market benchmarks
- EU to crack down on UK attempts to sidestep banker bonus cap
- Bank of England warns of new threat from underpricing of financial risks
- Cash advances: the brave new funding model for small firms?
- Dublin dotcom – the Celtic kitten
- 'Money challenge' as more hit 100
This week's Economist: