Things we're reading today include …
- Banks face 'uphill battle' to ringfence high street operations, expert warns
- Manage, meddle or magnify? China's corporate debt threat
- Greece debt crisis: Hollande calls for a 'eurozone government' to further integrate member states – but what will it mean for Britain?
- StanChart CEO Winters grabs reins in management shake-up
- Barclays plans to cut more than 30,000 jobs: The Times
- Greek banks ready to open Monday as Merkel urges swift bailout talks
- City hiring soars after election uncertainty fades