Things we’re reading today include …
- Bank of America to open 500 new branches in 4 years
- Brexit prompts Credit Suisse to move 250 London jobs
- Watchdog warns of gaps in US financial regulation
- Are you sorry to see the end of the old-style £10 note?
- Mifid II and the return of the ‘star’ analysts
- Goldman Sachs considering sale and leaseback of new London headquarters
- Deutsche Bank plans £1.8bn float of its asset management arm next month
- Can you predict a recession by looking at pregnancy rates?