Things we’re reading today include …
- HSBC’s China Focus Continues To Drive Profits, But Leaves The Bank Vulnerable To Trade War
- Specter of Criminal Charges Raised at Australian Bank Inquiry
- We Wanted Safer Banks. We Got More Inequality.
- Goldman Sachs sued by ex-managing director who said he was whistleblower
- NAB issues public apology after week of damning evidence at royal commission
- Time running short for deal on financial contracts before Brexit
- Finance watchdog relaxed about bank models after Brexit