I am really
pleased to announce the launch of the Financial Services Club Central &
Eastern Europe (FSCCEE), with our first meeting planned for 14th January 2009
at the British Embassy, Jaurèsgasse 12 – 1030, Vienna, Austria.
The Financial Services Club was established in April 2004 as a unique service
designed for Senior Executives and Decision Makers from any firm interested in
understanding and planning for the future of Europe’s financial markets.
Operating in London UK and Dublin Ireland, we are now launching the Financial
Services Club CEE (FSCCEE) in Vienna on January 14th 2009, and
operating throughout the CEE region thereafter.
The FSCCEE, www.fsclubcee.com, extends
the Financial Service Club’s presence to Europe and is intended to provide a
unique insight which combines CEE relevance, quality, technology and Knowledge
Management with Western European contacts and content.
The FSCCEE is:
• a forum where leading industry thinkers give an up to date assessment of key
events and development likely to affect the future of the Financial Service
Industry in the CEE
• a peer group to promote an exchange of views
• a unique discussion platform with key futurists and innovators
This first meeting will focus upon the impact of the Global Credit Crisis on
CEE Bank operations, with an esteemed panel of speakers including:
• Dr. Daniel Thorniley, Senior Vice President for the Economist Group
• Dr. Karl Sevelda, Board Member of the RZB Group
• Dr. Friedhelm Boschert, CEO of Volksbank International
• Josip Protega, Chairman of the management board, Hrvatska postanska
members are also invited to attend the European Banking Forum, www.europeanbankingforum.com in
Germany, March 19th to 22nd 2009, as well as any events taking place in London
If you would like to register an interest in the FSCCEE please provide your
details at: http://www.fsclubcee.com/register.cfm?date=01-01-09
and we will make contact with you.