The next meeting of the Financial Services Club will be held on 2nd February with Brian Thumwood, e-Billing Programme Manager for DHL, discussing DHL's experiences with e-Invoicing in practice.
DHL have completely transformed their accounts receivables processes using e-invoicing innovations, with major benefits as a result, including faster payments and less days sales outstanding.
Brian will discuss this experience in detail, covering:
- The practicalities of a major pan-European rollout of e-invoicing
- Why DHL decided to re-engineer the accounts receivable functions
- Where were the efficiency barriers?
- Creating the electronic interfaces
- Achieving supplier adoption
- Measuring the results
If you want to come, just register.