Members of the Financial Services Club are invited to join an upcoming forum organised by the Industry and Parliament Trust on Thursday 25th February at the House of Commons.
The theme of the morning seminar is: “Financial Ruin to Financial Reform?” with an introduction from George Osborne MP, Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer.
The keynotes look interesting with presentations from:
- Andrew Haldane, Executive Director, Financial Stability, Bank of England
- John Kay, Economist, Financial Times
- Teresa Perchard, Director of Policy, Citizens Advice Bureau
If members want to attend then please register with admin at balatroltd.com.
The usual price to attend is £235, but this is especially discounted 10% to £195 for FSClub members.
Similary, if you’re interested in the IPT’s event that follows this on 3rd March, which reviews the “Dangerous Computers Act” with speakers:
- John Hayes MP, Shadow Minister for Life Long Learning and Skills
- Dr Andrew Williamson, eDemocracy programme, Hansard Society
- Edward Leigh MP, Chairman, Public Accounts Select Committee
Research in Motion, Blackberry
… then you may want to register for that one too!
The Financial Services Club works in partnership with: