Things we're reading today include …
- FCA widens rigging probe to other benchmark rates
- Call for bank staff to sign up to conduct code
- Former RBS boss Hester to lead RSA in City 'coup'
- UBS beats forecast, increases bonus pool after strong year
- Exclusive: Deutsche fires three New York forex traders – source
- U.S. judge approves JPMorgan's $543 million deal to settle Madoff claims
- Judge puts approval of BofA's $8.5 billion mortgage settlement on hold
- Morgan Stanley to pay $1.25 billion to resolve mortgage lawsuit
- Top US law firm steps into Barclays Libor 'test case'