Things we're reading today include:
- 'Heartbleed' computer bug threat spreads to firewalls and beyond
- Treasury could cut RBS stake following dividend deal
- Citigroup CEO faces grilling over failed plan, missed target
- DoJ probes Citigroup unit over suspicious transactions: WSJ
- How is the Co-operative Group run?
- Icahn drops eBay call to sell PayPal
- Exclusive: SEC eyes test that may lead to shift away from 'dark pools'
- Watchdog FINRA probes banks' bond transactions: WSJ
- Bank account switches top 600,000
- City regulator to investigate £8bn overdraft market
- Overdrafts 'complex and poor value'
- Start-ups vie to make online credit work
- What's lurking inside the Bank of England's vaults?
This week's Economist: