Things we're reading today include …
- Time is ripe for radical action by banks
- Where did it go wrong for Standard Chartered?
- Standard Chartered's problem is that Peter Sands' deputy is just as deluded as he is
- FCA to target peer-to-peer marketing
- Post Office launches offensive on banking industry
- S&P downgrades Russia's sovereign credit rating to 'junk'
- U.S. Federal Reserve Issues “Strategies for Improving the U.S. Payment System”
- Santander to offer services through Post Office
- Apple stopped a fingerprint scanner from appearing in Google’s Nexus 6