Things we're reading today include …
Greece leaving the Eurozone?
- Greek bank shares fall on exit fears
- German fans label Greek finance minister 'poor but sexy'
- Who will blink first after Greece's month of living dangerously – Alexis Tsipras or Angela Merkel
- James Moore: 'Ready for Brexit?' deserves a wide readership – before it's too late
- UK plans for possible Greek euro exit
… and the HSBC storm in a teacup rumbles on …
- HSBC leaks Q&A: A global scandal or a storm in a Swiss tea-cup?
- U.S. considering reopening 2012 HSBC deferred prosecution deal: source
- Leaked HSBC files hurt concept of secrecy
- HSBC chiefs may face MPs over tax avoidance claims
- James Moore: HSBC’s scandal spotlights the inertia of HMRC
- Global views on the HSBC tax scandal
- Timeline: History of HSBC controversies
… and, in other news …