Things we're reading today include …
- Bank systems creak under weight of digital transactions
- UK launch of digital bank Fidor hamstrung by payments providers
- UK Bank Scandal Costs Hit £39bn – Report
- Will China's infrastructure bank work?
- Bubble could burst on boom in bank compliance units
- 'It's only a bit of fraud, I'm not a murderer,' moans £112k conman
- IMF fears global economy is suffering 'secular stagnation'
- VIDEO: Battle to save African-American banks
- Stupid errors in spreadsheets could lead to Britain's next corporate disaster