Things we're reading today include …
- FTSE 100 loses £104 billion in value in one day as China stock slide prompts global selloff
- China censoring Black Monday on country’s biggest search engine, Baidu, stopping citizens looking for information about financial chaos
- China's Black Monday explained: What is it – and how will it affect you?
- Will China's slowdown make us poorer?
- This is what happens when humans are replaced by computers
- Is this the end of the road for billion-dollar tech unicorns?
- Lloyds sale done 'within the year'
- Treasury suspends sale of Lloyds shares as price slides
- Did big personalities worsen the financial crash?