Things we’re reading today include …
- Fintech ‘boom’ risks fresh ‘bust’ if left unchecked, warns Carney
- JPMorgan wins $1tn custody mandate from BlackRock
- Dutch regulator mistakenly reveals short positions
- Santander boss: London to remain Europe’s financial hub
- Which country is the most corrupt in the world – and where does Britain rank?
- Eurozone set for years of stagnation and crises as members drift apart, Moody’s fears
- RBS to set aside $4bn for US settlement over toxic mortgage securities