Things we’re reading today include …
- Why is Australia investigating its banks?
- Starling Bank announces partnerships with mortgage broker, investment and pensions firms and insurer in open banking push
- City watchdogs tell algorithmic traders to clean up act
- Are Barclays’ branches at risk over $3bn Qatar loan? | Larry Elliott
- RBS victims defy regulators to publish report into mistreatment of small businesses
- Lloyds Bank becomes first FTSE 100 firm to set ethnic diversity target for senior roles
- Investors await Goldman’s $5 billion answers as trading picks up