Things we’re reading today include …
- Banks face $10bn hit from Archegos selloff
- Top banks could be investigated over $20bn fire sale of hedge fund assets
- G20 central banks failing to turn climate advocacy into action, research finds
- Deutsche Bank Reorganizes Risk Management and Compliance Functions
- Britain’s oldest bank to name first female chief in 350-year history
- What the hell is Banking as a Service? And what is it not?
- CMA letter to Danske Bank on a breach of the SME Banking Undertakings (official UK government warning)