Things we’re reading today include …
- What would Google do to reboot banking?
- Square closes up nearly 5% after Jack Dorsey’s company launches its own bank
- Citi marks a quiet transition as Fraser takes the reins
- Central banks don’t have to pick winners and losers to fight climate change
- What central banks ought to target
- Would you tell your bank when you go jogging? That’s the idea behind ‘wellness banking’ which rewards you for keeping fit. But there are privacy concerns
- Information sharing and the geography of banking