Things we’re reading today include:
- Banks failing to properly help victims of fraud, says Which?
- Barclays issue scam warning to people aged 21-30 with a bank account
- Lloyds Bank partners with Visa to offer STP technology
- Explainer: How the Bank of England could start to reverse its huge stimulus
- Grace period for thousands hit by NatWest bank account closures
- Global Banks’ $170 Billion Haul Marks Most Profitable Year Ever
- Let us regulate ‘wild west’ of cryptocurrency, SEC chair urges