Things we're reading today include:
- “Shoot now, pay later”: Fintech has become the latest gun control battleground
- Lebanese banks to remain shut indefinitely after economic crises
- US bank chiefs warn of China exit if Taiwan is attacked
- Credit Suisse considers splitting investment bank in three
- Donald Trump sued for 'years of bank, tax and insurance fraud'
- Major U.S. banks threaten to leave Mark Carney's climate alliance
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...