Things we're reading today include ...
- Starling Bank bans Bitcoin transactions as part of crypto clampdown
- FTX: Tougher crypto rules needed after collapse, says Bank of England
- Brad Garlinghouse says Bank of America is a huge partner of Ripple waiting for lawsuit to end
- US banks use thaw in markets to shift ‘hung loans’ off their books
- Is European tech having a dotcom moment?
- ‘I robbed six banks out of desperation. Then I got greedy’: the Kangaroo Bandit on crime, family and regret
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...