Things we're reading today include ...
- Fintech Giant FIS to Cut Thousands of Jobs as New CEO Targets Costs
- Citigroup faulted by U.S. banking regulators for poor data management in ‘living will’ review
- Starling Bank bans crypto transactions
- Dozens arrested in UK's biggest-ever fraud probe
- Sunak abandons plans to overrule City regulators after Bank of England backlash
- Credit Suisse flags hefty loss as rich clients pull out
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...