Things we're reading today include ...
- Usain Bolt missing $12.8 million from investment account in Jamaica, his lawyer says
- North Korea behind $100m crypto theft, FBI says
- Royal Bank of Canada innovates from the inside out
- Bank Of America’s And Chase’s Digital Wallet Is DOA (Delusional On Announcement)
- Signature Bank Responds to Inaccuracies in Wall Street Journal Article
- It Could be a Bumpy Ride for Fintech, But Long-Term View Positive
- How Community Banks Are Fueling The Growth Of Fintech
- South African Self-Regulatory Body Mandates Risk Warnings in Crypto Ads
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...