Things we're reading today include ...
- Starling Bank founder steps down as CEO to avoid potential conflict of interest
- Starling’s results are more proof that high interest rates could be a boon for fintech
- JPMorgan lays off 1,000 First Republic bank employees in 'four-minute, scripted phone call'
- HSBC went DOWN leaving hundreds of customers without access to online banking
- Brace for Impact: The Market Could Explode If China Lifts Its Crypto Ban
- Fintech in MENAP: A solid foundation for growth
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...