Things we're reading today include ...
- Social media sites are wild west for shopping fraud, says UK bank
- JP Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon deposed over bank's Jeffrey Epstein ties
- Fintech firm Klarna halves net loss in first quarter as it races toward profitability
- China releases white paper for Web3 development; Bullish sign for crypto?
- Joint statement from FCA, PRA and Bank of England on the government’s proposed amendments to the CCP run-off regime
- Mind-boggling moment passerby stops bank robbery by giving suspect a hug
- Fintech 2023: Reimagining the Future of Finance
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...