Things we're reading today include ...
- FedNow instant payments are about to unlock fintech investment opportunities
- SEC hits Binance with 13 charges
- Crypto giant Binance controlled ‘independent’ US affiliate’s bank accounts
- Deutsche Bank says the U.S. is headed for a ‘policy led’ recession—it’s the unavoidable ‘boom-bust cycle’
- Government Could Reportedly Raise Bank Capital Requirements 20%
- Bank suspends employee seen abusing subordinates in viral video (the incident is shared here)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...