Things we're reading today include ...
- Sibos 2023: The era of instant payments - global banks must turn to the latest technology - FinTech Futures
- Citigroup Token Service Is Bank's Latest Digital Assets Move - Bloomberg
- Mark Carney's attack on Liz Truss has disgraced the Bank of England | The Spectator
- "The French bank I work for is horribly nepotistic" (efinancialcareers.com)
- Armagh bank accused of ‘age discrimination’ as elderly lady leaves branch in tears – Armagh I
- RBI On An Overdrive To Set Up Fintech Self-Regulatory Body — BQ Exclusive (bqprime.com)
- Judo Bank partners with Backbase to enhance digital customer experience - Fintech Finance (ffnews.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...