Things we're reading today include ...
- Bank of England costing taxpayers eye-watering £24bn to cover huge losses | Politics | News | Express.co.uk
- Bank of England launches hunt for ‘unconscious bias’ in finance industry (telegraph.co.uk)
- Coinbase (COIN) Entered Into Bank of Spain's Crypto Registry (coindesk.com)
- Are “everything apps” the future of fintech? - Tech.eu
- Former UBS chair Axel Weber joins fintech (fnlondon.com)
- Mercedes-Benz Launches In-Car Fingerprint Payments In Partnership With Mastercard | The Fintech Times
- Vitalik wallet sends 400 ETH worth $600K to Coinbase (cointelegraph.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...