Things we're reading today include ...
- The Bank's latest blunder is costing billions (telegraph.co.uk)
- Europe’s banks helped fossil fuel firms raise more than €1tn from global bond markets | Banking | The Guardian
- JPMorgan's UK digital bank blocks customers from buying crypto (cnbc.com)
- British Business Bank makes £135mn loss as tech valuations drop | Financial Times (ft.com)
- UK banks/Basel 3.1: locals rule on international regulation | Financial Times (ft.com)
- Amazon to invest up to $4bn in AI startup Anthropic - FinTech Global
- Ripple Co-Founder Hails UK as FinTech Hub
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...