Things we're reading today include ...
- Half of European fintech lenders unlikely to ever hit profitability - WinYield (finextra.com)
- GP Bullhound report reveals European tech unicorns surpass $1 trillion mark amidst challenging times - Tech.eu
- Klarna has the potential to be a trillion-dollar company: CEO (yahoo.com)
- Alphabet fund spells bumper valuation for UK digital bank Monzo | Business News | Sky News
- Singapore to pilot wholesale central bank digital currencies in 2024 (cnbc.com)
- Westpac to raise $488 million in additional Tier 1 capital | Reuters
- DWP plan to snoop on benefit claimants' bank accounts will hurt disabled people (bigissue.com)
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...