Things we're reading today include ...
- After Goldman, a murky future for the Apple card - Fintech News
- A fintech might replace Goldman Sachs as Apple Card issuer (9to5mac.com)
- Zepz, a $5 billion fintech unicorn, is laying off more staff (cnbc.com)
- Debanking saga spills into US as customers fume over closure of bank accounts (gbnews.com)
- HSBC names executive team for new embedded finance fintech (finextra.com)
- Singapore Bank OCBC Sues Money Laundering Suspect for $15 Million - Bloomberg
- A new wave of founders are turning from fintech to climate tech | Sifted
- UK’s Metro Bank and Lloyds join Barclays in announcing job cuts weeks before Christmas | CNN Business
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...