Things we're reading today include ...
- Customer data access and fintech entry: early evidence from open banking | Bank of England
- Letters: The Bank of England is losing credibility under Governor Andrew Bailey (telegraph.co.uk)
- Bank of America pays CEO Brian Moynihan $29m, down 3% (fnlondon.com)
- Iraq bans 8 local banks from US dollar transactions | Reuters
- Commonwealth Bank close thousands of ATMs | Daily Mail Online
- Ripple Payments Services in the US to carve new path for the firm (coingape.com)
- Warning signs a loved one is addicted to crypto trading - and one got hooked after turning £8K into £2.3M | This is Money
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...