I don’t, but Tom Hodgkinson of the UK newspaper The Guardian does.
article on Facebook’s ownership starring Peter Thiel, one of the
founders of PayPal, and statistics on usage which is approaching 60
million worldwide, mainly in the USA, Canada and UK.
- We will advertise at you
- You can’t delete anything
- Anyone can glance at your intimate confessions
- Our marketing profile of you will be unbeatable
- Opting out doesn’t mean opting out
- The CIA may look at the stuff when they feel like it
No wonder fraudsters and identity theives love Facebook.