Things we're reading today include ...
- NatWest admits app fraud problem
- Barclays changes branch bonuses
- Goldman braced for more revelations
- US sues Well Fargo over 'reckless' lending in fraud case
- JPMorgan's Dimon hits back at government over Bear Stearns suit
- JPMorgan CFO expected to shift role
- JPMorgan CEO says he should have caught "London whale" trades
- IMF calls for action as euro zone crisis festers
- Banking: 'Five years' to repair balance sheets
- AUDIO: How will we pay in the future?
- Libor to laundering: a litany of City scandal
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...