Things we're reading today include ...
- IASB chairman laments delays to reform
- Finland wary of single eurozone budget: PM
- City's expat bankers feel pain as taxman targets 'low-hanging fruit'
- NYSE Euronext to offer new retail service
- RBS shares head for fall after branch sell-off fails
- Setback for RBS on road to rehabilitation
- Virgin Money leads the field to take over surplus RBS branches
- U.S. banks push back as financial-crisis lawsuits pile up
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...