Things we're reading today include ...
- Barclays move could mark the end for the 'golden goose' of banking
- Google makes first foray into credit business
- Walmart, Amex to make financial services announcement Monday
- Businesses 'lack trust' in banks
- Analysis: Australia's success story takes a chilling turn
- Sceptical traders set to undermine Direct Line
- NatWest suspends Get Cash app
- Subtle shift signals 'profound change' in bank regulation
- Bankers need some help to restore trust
- O'Donnell pulls out of BoE governor race: FT
- Analysis: Options traders get set for fiscal cliff, close vote
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...