Things we're reading today include ...
- RBS claim it's 'co-operating' on Libor is false, says Canadian regulator
- Santander to launch a £500m funding for lending package
- Prudential to plan for relocation amid Solvency II worries
- JP Morgan banned from trading electricity in the US
- JPMorgan faces U.S. action on anti money-laundering practices: WSJ
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...