Things we're reading today include ...
- New York prepares lawsuit against Credit Suisse: source
- Mervyn Davies becomes the latest former Labour minister to land a top City job
- RBS Irish unit fined €2m over capital rules
- Banks 'surrendered' on PPI, Dunstone claims
- UK banks should face threat of being broken up, says FSA
- Business chiefs in war of words over banking reform
- Watchdog slams 'giant failure' that led to banking crisis
- Spanish banks' bad debts hit high
- Moody's downgrades French rating
- JPMorgan names retail finance executive Lake as new CFO
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...