Things we're reading today include ...
- Citi to slash branch network in Greece
- Dexia wind down could 'endanger' banking system
- Kickstarter sued over 3D printers
- UBS faces record fine following Kweku Adoboli fraud
- Kweku Adoboli's former UBS colleague launches online gambling site
- Osborne urges bank reform focus
- Big banks are good for society, says George Osborne
- Lack of any strong political will has turned banking reform into a farce
- HMRC 'very disappointing' over swap mis-selling, say MPs
- EU fails to reach Greece deal
- Euro zone, IMF fail to strike Greek debt deal
- No Greek deal 'threatens euro'
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...