Things we're reading today include ...
- Barclays to move hundreds of back-office jobs to India
- Barclays to cut hundreds of jobs at its investment bank
- Value of large UK frauds hits 8-year low
- Five arrested in FSA insider-trading swoop
- European transactions tax agreed
- US bank rules proposed on social media
- From gangsters to banksters: Wall Street braces for a tough new cop on the block
- Analysis - The Great Rotation: a flight to equities in 2013
- Former MPC rate-setter Posen in attack on 'autocratic' Sir Mervyn
- Japan's money-printing plan
- Davos 2013: Leaders fail to inspire trust
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...