Things we're reading include ...
- Lloyds bank to axe 940 British jobs
- Lloyds Bank 'to axe 940 jobs and move 200 posts to India'
- Banks 'ports in the storm' during crisis, says JP Morgan's Dimon
- President of Iceland attacks Gordon Brown
- Davos 2013: Money transfers stress data mining benefits
- The City needs its own referendum
- Cut bankers' pay or risk another crash, IMF chief tells financiers
- VIDEO: The Indiana Jones of economics?
Chris M Skinner
Chris Skinner is best known as an independent commentator on the financial markets through his blog, TheFinanser.com, as author of the bestselling book Digital Bank, and Chair of the European networking forum the Financial Services Club. He has been voted one of the most influential people in banking by The Financial Brand (as well as one of the best blogs), a FinTech Titan (Next Bank), one of the Fintech Leaders you need to follow (City AM, Deluxe and Jax Finance), as well as one of the Top 40 most influential people in financial technology by the Wall Street Journal's Financial News. To learn more click here...